- Preheat oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except oil and maple sugar.
- Drizzle olive oil over the mixture, sprinkle with maple sugar and mix well.
- Put in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring half-way through.
- Leave to cool before serving. Store in an airtight container.
For optimum sports performance, it is important to recover properly after exercise. Eating a combination of carbohydrates and proteins as quickly as possible after exercise helps with recuperation. This deliciously maple-flavoured crunchy, sweet, salty and spicy snack mix is made with a variety of ingredients and is ideal for restoring energy after exercise or as a snack at the office. Per 1 serving of 75 g (3 oz): 240 calories; 10 g protein; 13 g fat; 25 g carbohydrates; 3 g fibre.