- Boil the sausages in a saucepan for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and brown the vegetables for about 3 to 4 minutes and season to taste.
- Add 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of maple syrup and the stock then bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat. Add the couscous, mix and sprinkle with oregano.
- Cover and let sit for 5 minutes or all liquid is absorbed.
- Drain the sausages and cut in half lengthways.
- Heat the rest of the oil in pan and brown the sausages over medium-high heat.
- Mix 60 ml (1/4 cup) of maple syrup with Dijon mustard and orange juice and pour over the sausages. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes to caramelize.
- Serve immediately on top of couscous.