Olé Maple-Chicken Quesadillas
- In a frying pan, brown the onion and peppers in oil and maple syrup. Allow to reduce until most liquid evaporated.
- Transfer to a bowl until warm. Add chicken and salsa. Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Spread the tortillas on a work surface. Sprinkle cheese over each half, and cover with vegetable and chicken mixture. Fold back and close tortillas, then squeeze lightly.
- In a large non-stick skillet, brown the first quesadillas in a little oil over low heat for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer them onto a plate and cover with aluminum foil to keep them warm while others are cooking.
- Serve hot with sour cream and salsa.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.