- Whisk cream, maple syrup and egg yolks in a bowl.
- Pour this cream into an ice cream maker and turn on for 30 minutes. If you do not have an ice cream maker, pour the cream into a freezer dish, freeze for 4 hours, then pour into a food processor to make it smooth and creamy.
- Divide the ice cream into three equal parts, in separate bowls.
- Combine the cocoa powder and oil until smooth. In the first bowl, add this cocoa paste and mix well to obtain a chocolate ice cream.
- In the second bowl, combine the fruit purée and the ice cream. No need to flavour the ice cream of the third bowl.
- Freeze for 2 additional hours.
- Pour the 3 colored ice creams into a container, avoiding mixing colors. Store in the freezer.
Freezing time: 2 hours (or 6 hours without ice-cream maker)