- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat eggs and maple syrup in a bowl.
- Spread flour on a plate. In another plate, mix breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Wash zucchinis and cut tips. Cut into sticks (fries). Dip the sticks into the flour, then into the beaten egg and finally into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Align the zucchini sticks on the baking sheet. Pour over a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake the fries in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix equal amounts of mayonnaise and maple syrup. Serve the zucchini fries with this dipping sauce.