Maple Water Carrot Purée
- In a saucepan, cook vegetables gently in olive oil for about 10 minutes until they start to colour. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add maple water and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for about 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Strain, reserving the cooking liquid.
- Purée vegetables until smooth. Add maple water as needed.
- Adjust seasoning.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.