- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Butter and flour a 24×13-cm (9.5×5-in) rectangular loaf pan.
- Sift flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt over a large bowl, then set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat oil, maple sugar and eggs using an electric mixer. Add reserved dry ingredients, mixing in with a wooden spoon. Add grated vegetables.
- In the bowl, knead bread dough to incorporate vegetables very well.
- Transfer dough to loaf pan, sprinkle with the rolled oats and bake 1 hour.
- Leave to cool 10 minutes before unmolding.
Storage Tip: This bread keeps very well sliced then frozen.