Maple Vegetable Bread
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Butter and flour a 24×13-cm (9.5×5-in) rectangular loaf pan.
- Sift flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt over a large bowl, then set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat oil, maple sugar and eggs using an electric mixer. Add reserved dry ingredients, mixing in with a wooden spoon. Add grated vegetables.
- In the bowl, knead bread dough to incorporate vegetables very well.
- Transfer dough to loaf pan, sprinkle with the rolled oats and bake 1 hour.
- Leave to cool 10 minutes before unmolding.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Storage Tip: This bread keeps very well sliced then frozen.