Maple Sweet Potato Purée
- Put the potatoes in a casserole, cover with water and add salt.
- Cook until tender.
- Drain, reserving 1/3 cup of the liquid. Return liquid to the casserole along with potatoes. Mash.
- Add maple syrup and condiments. Mix well.
- If desired, drizzle with maple syrup before serving.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
* Delicious with grilled lamb, pork stew and veal croquettes.