Maple Syrup Sauce
- Mix all sauce ingredients and let rest in an airy place while preparing the burgers.
- Preheat the grill or oven to 210 °C (425 °F).
- In a bowl, combine all the burger ingredients except for the buns and condiments. Divide the mixture into four and form patties.
- Place patties on aluminium foil on the grill, or on parchment paper in the center of the oven, and cook for 6 to 10 minutes, turning over once.
- Heat the buns; garnish the patties with the maple sauce and your favourite condiments.
- * You can also cook the burgers in a small saucepan at medium high heat for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
ENERGY: 360 calories
PROTEIN: 33 g
CARBOHYDRATES: 33 g
FATS: 12 g
Source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid