- In a bowl, mix all ingredients for the omelette except the cheese.
- Oil a 20-cm (8-in) non-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 of the egg mixture, sprinkle 1/4 of grated Cheddar cheese, and then cook until the omelette is cooked and lightly browned.
- Using a spatula, roll the omelette on itself and transfer it to a plate. Repeat to get three more omelettes. Leave the omelettes to rest for 10 minutes.
- Place the tortillas on a work surface. Cover each tortilla with an omelette, then garnish with ham and lettuce. Roll the tortillas and wrap in parchment paper.
Resting time: 10 minutes