- Sift together flour and baking powder. Reserve the dry ingredients.
- Mix the butter and maple sugar in a bowl and beat until well blended with a mixer. Add egg and egg yolk and mix. Add milk and mix well. Add blueberries and lemon zest, mix lightly.
- Fold in the dry ingredients.
- Lightly butter the muffin molds or line with baking cups and pour in the batter.
- Lightly indent the tops, fill the indentations with maple spread, and bake for about 20 minutes in a 180 °C (350 °F) oven.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Pour batter that has been lightly sweetened with maple sugar into molds, and add a shake of Arimoto Magic before baking. Make a shallow indentation in the top and stuff with maple spread. Your muffins will bake up with a crunchy surface and be very fragrant. It’s something you can only do with maple spread!