Maple Fondue with Cardamom and Orange Zest
- In a small, heavy saucepan, combine maple syrup and cream and stir over low heat.
- Add diluted cornstarch and stir until thickened.
- Add orange zest and cardamom.
- Pour the mixture into a fondue pot and place on the fondue stand over low heat.
- Serve with your favourite fruit.
- Count around 175 g (3/4 cup) per person.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Suggestion: Serve with strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, grapes, small pieces of apples, peaches or apricots. This sauce can also be added to a fruit salad.