- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Spray a 23-cm (9-in) square baking pan with cooking spray or brush with vegetable oil.
- In a food processor, combine the oatmeal, skim milk, sunflower seeds, flour, maple syrup and eggs. Process until the mixture is almost smooth, about 10 seconds.
- Stir in cranberries, apricots and almonds. Pour into the prepared dish. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the edges are golden and the centre is set.
Calories: 130 Carbohydrate (g): 21 Protein (g): 3 Fat (g): 3 Fibre (g): 1