- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a buttered baking dish, combine the fruits, flour and spices.
- Add the maple syrup to the fruits. Set aside.
- Prepare the crust.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, the oatmeal, maple sugar and spices. Stir in the butter.
- Pour the oat mixture over the fruit and squeeze the preparation with the back of a spoon to even the surface.
- Bake in the center of oven for 40 to 50 minutes. Serve with ice cream.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
You can also prepare individual portions.