- Preheat the oven to 190 ˚C (375 ˚F).
- In a bowl, combine oil, eggs, and maple sugar. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and mix to obtain a consistent, sticky mixture.
- Divide the dough into 2 balls and put on a lightly floured work surface.
- Form 2 cylinders and put them on a greased and lightly floured (or laid out with waxed paper) cookie sheet, and flatten slightly using your fingers.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Slice the flattened cylinders across to form biscotti.
- Place them on a cookie sheet, leaving a space between each one and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.