Maple Choco-Raspberry Squares
- Line a rectangular dish with plastic wrap.
- In a large heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine maple syrup, eggs, butter and chocolate. Cook over medium heat, stirring until chocolate has melted.
- In a food processor, grind cereal and sunflower seeds into breadcrumbs.
- Add mixture to maple syrup, mixing well to incorporate. Remove from heat.
- Add raspberries and mix again. Pour into dish and chill 6 hours in the refrigerator before cutting into squares.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
Refrigeration Time: 6 hours