- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except chicken wings to make marinade.
- Add chicken, mix to coat well and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Line a cooking sheet with aluminum foil. Remove chicken wings from marinade, shaking off and reserving marinade. Arrange wings on cooking sheet and place in oven 30 minutes, turning from time to time.
- Remove chicken wings from oven, baste with marinade and return to oven 10 minutes more. Turn halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, pour remaining marinade into a small saucepan and, over low heat, simmer to thicken 5 minutes. Serve as a dipping sauce to dunk chicken wings.