- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F), with cooking grid in the middle.
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add the melted butter and mix until the mixture is just moistened and sticks to the fingers. Spread over cookie sheet.
- Bake in center of oven for about 10 minutes or until the crumble is well browned. Let cool on a rack, and break into pieces if necessary.
- In medium size bowl, whisk cheese and maple syrup to obtain a smooth, homogeneous mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Spread the fruit filling at the bottom of each jar. Fill with cheese mixture and top it all with the crumble.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Refrigeration time: 1 hour