Maple Apple Pie
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- In a bowl, combine all crust ingredients and press down into bottom of a 23-cm (9-in) pie plate.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and raise temperature to 190°C (375°F).
- Combine filling ingredients in a bowl. Spread over bottom of crust.
- Sprinkle maple nuggets, pine nuts and cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.
You’ll find maple nuggets in health food and specialty grocery stores. Perhaps your favourite grocer will order them for you. You can also substitute with grated hard maple sugar.