Magical Maple Taffy on Snow
- Pour the maple syrup into a heavy-bottomed saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. (To prevent the syrup from overflowing, leave a wooden spoon in the saucepan).
- Boil until the candy thermometer reaches 115 °C (240 °F). Remove pan from heat.
- Meanwhile, fill in a large container with well packed snow.
- With a ladle, draw lines of maple taffy on the snow and add candies over.
- Serve with wooden sticks to wrap the taffy around.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.