- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350° F).
- Line a 23×33-cm (9×13-in) baking pan with foil. Butter foil.
- In a large bowl combine oats, flour, wheat germ, pecans, salt, maple sugar, cranberries and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl whisk eggs well. Add maple syrup, melted butter and vanilla and whisk until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and mix gently until moistened. Do not overmix.
- Press into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until set. Allow to cool completely and cut into bars.