Crustless Maple Vegetable Quiche
- Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Oil a 25-cm (10-in) quiche pan and coat with breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, maple syrup, carrot, zucchini and leek. Add cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into quiche pan. Top with cherry tomatoes.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with a green salad.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.