- Cook the pears in maple syrup in a saucepan over medium heat until the syrup is almost completely reduced. Set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the almonds, in a blender and mix well. Gently stir in the pears. Pour the batter into a bowl and add the sliced almonds.
- Preheat a 20-cm (8-in) non-stick crepe or cast iron pan over medium heat. Butter the pan and pour in 60 ml (1/4 cup) of the mixture. Tilt the pan to coat evenly. Cook the crepe for about a minute, then flip it over and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Remove the crepe, set aside in a warm place and clean the pan. Repeat in order to obtain a total of 10 crepes.
- Serve hot with your favourite selection of cheeses.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.