- Cook the pears in maple syrup in a saucepan over medium heat until the syrup is almost completely reduced. Set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the almonds, in a blender and mix well. Gently stir in the pears. Pour the batter into a bowl and add the sliced almonds.
- Preheat a 20-cm (8-in) non-stick crepe or cast iron pan over medium heat. Butter the pan and pour in 60 ml (1/4 cup) of the mixture. Tilt the pan to coat evenly. Cook the crepe for about a minute, then flip it over and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Remove the crepe, set aside in a warm place and clean the pan. Repeat in order to obtain a total of 10 crepes.
- Serve hot with your favourite selection of cheeses.