- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the turkey filling.
- Remove crust from the slices of bread. Place 1 slice on a clean linen. Butter one side. Spread a thin layer of turkey filling on top of the butter.
- Place 2 pickles end-to-end at one end of the slice and roll tightly to form a log. Wrap the log tightly in the linen, then twist the ends to close. Repeat with the remaining slices of bread.
- Refrigerate logs for 6 hours.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese with the mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the cheese mixture on the logs.
- Decorate with peppers and green onions. Sprinkle with maple sugar.