Turkey Yule-Log Sandwiches
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the turkey filling.
- Remove crust from the slices of bread. Place 1 slice on a clean linen. Butter one side. Spread a thin layer of turkey filling on top of the butter.
- Place 2 pickles end-to-end at one end of the slice and roll tightly to form a log. Wrap the log tightly in the linen, then twist the ends to close. Repeat with the remaining slices of bread.
- Refrigerate logs for 6 hours.
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese with the mayonnaise. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the cheese mixture on the logs.
- Decorate with peppers and green onions. Sprinkle with maple sugar.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.