- Melt butter in a casserole on medium heat.
- Sauté the onions gently until they become transparent (about 3 to 5 minutes).
- Add maple syrup and demi-glace (or brown) sauce and bring to a boil. Simmer to reduce by half.
- Add the chilli sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Season to taste.
- Serve with your favourite meat dishes.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.