- Turn the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients together, put aside.
- Take 8 sheets of phyllo dough and cover them with a damp cloth so they don’t dry out.
- Spread out the first sheet on the counter and brush it with melted butter. Put 3 more sheet on brushing each of them with butter again.
- Cut the pile into 4 pieces and put a little mound of ham on each quarter.
- Fold in the edges, then the two ends. Make 3 more. Then repeat the same steps with the 4 other sheets of phyllo.
- Place all the pockets (fold-side down) on a cookie sheet, brush them with a little butter and put into the oven for about 45 minutes.
The Quebec Maple Syrup Producers are not in any way responsible for the identification or presence of allergens in recipes or for the classification of any recipe as vegetarian or vegan.