- Mix veal, rice, egg, onion, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Shape into croquettes, 2.5 cm (1 in) in diameter. Gently brown the croquettes in a non-stick pan.
- Put the croquettes in an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Drain the peaches and reserve the juice 125 ml (1/2 cup). Dilute the juice with water or stock.
- In the same pan that you used to brown the croquettes, mix all of the sauce ingredients, including the peaches and juice mixture, and bring to a boil.
- Pour the sauce over the croquettes and cover.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 °C (350 °F).