- Pre-heat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Put sausages into baking dish. Pour maple syrup over them and coat well.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Put egg and milk in a small bowl and beat with a fork.
- On a floured work surface, roll the dough to a thickness of 3 mm (1/8 in). Cut into strips with a fluted pastry wheel.
- Wrap the sausages in the pastry strips and brush with the egg mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown.
- While they bake, combine equal quantities of maple butter and Dijon mustard to make a dipping sauce.
- Serve sausage rolls and sauce together.