- In a small saucepan, place eggs and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and cook eggs for 10 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the hot water and plunge them into a large bowl of very cold water. Peel the eggs, cut them in half lengthwise and remove the egg yolks. Set aside separately.
- In the food processor bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Reduce to a smooth purée.
- Using two small spoons stuff each half-egg with the filling and place on a serving platter.
- Decorate as follows: radish slices to make ears, chives stems for moustaches and pepper cubes for eyes and nose.